BRING UP THE BODIES COMPETITION
Terms & Conditions
- The winner will be chosen from a random draw of the entries recieved and notified on Friday 1st August 2014.
- The prize consists of two tickets to Bring Up the Bodies at the Aldwych Theatre, a Tudor Rose cocktail per person in the Lobby Bar, and a three-course pre-theatre dinner for two in Indigo at One Aldwych.
- Tickets will be for a mid-week showing subject to availabilty.
- Please be aware the Royal Shakespeare Company-inspired flower installation will be on show in the Lobby Bar until 7th August 2014.
- Dinner includes a three-course meal for two from the fixed price menu and will be in Indigo.
- Entry consists of liking the One Aldwych Facebook page and entering the prize draw. Entrants will be accepted from the competition opening date on Friday 25th July until 14:00 on Friday 1st August 2014.
- Only one entry will be counted per person.
- Entrants must be 18 and over.
- The winner will be contacted via Facebook. We reserve the right to announce the winner via Facebook and Twitter or any other social media channels.
- Any additional items consumed at the hotel will be charged for.
- No cash alternative.
- No refunds available.
- We reserve the right to cancel/vary the prize without notice.
- The competition is limited to UK participants only, due to logistical constraints.